CAPC Member Benefits
One fee covers the entire staff of each member organization.
In a new world of value-based health care, accountable care organizations, medical homes and health system integration, the need to improve the care of people with serious and complex illness has never been more urgent. Taking better care of the sickest and costliest five percent of our patients is the key to achieving quality while ensuring financial viability.
- Clinical and operational online course curriculum with FREE CE credits. Highly interactive and case-based, CAPC courses provide the essential pathways to standardize best practice for specialists and all frontline clinicians. CE credits are available for MDs, PAs, RNs, APRNs, social workers, case managers, and licensed professional counselors.
- Hundreds of ready-to-use tools, tutorials, case studies and monographs to draw from best practices in palliative care. Geared to both established teams and start-ups, CAPC ensures that you don't have to reinvent the wheel to be efficient and effective.
- Free Webinars with leading experts in the field covering important topics such as measurement, value-based payment models, running effective teams and setting-specific palliative care delivery models. And, you can enjoy full access to past, current and future CAPC webinars.
- Virtual Office Hours where you can consult with CAPC faculty, hop-on, hop-off and ask your most pressing questions. Virtual Office Hours cover a wide variety of topics and settings.
- CAPC Designation status in Pain Management, Symptom Management and Communication Skills to ensure standardized best practice and to support higher quality care.
- Community-based palliative care curriculum and resources to reliably meet the needs of high-risk patients and their families.
- Leadership support for a rapidly changing environment. We help you increase efficiency, ensure impact, onboard new staff and create seamless adoption of best practices.
- Access to the metrics necessary for leadership and program success. We offer a practical focus on finance analytics, help you match staffing ratios to clinical need, provide staff training and link quality outcome measures to CMS and other required metrics.
- Compatability across multiple platforms: computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Online Discussion Forum moderated by CAPC faculty where you can network and exchange ideas with your peers across the country.
- Comprehensive reporting on course completions.
- Discount to the CAPC National Seminar. The annual seminar convenes palliative care leaders from across the country to share insights and identify innovations in the field. Enjoy a 20% discount!
- Discount to the Journal of Palliative Medicine.
- And more.