Get Listed on the Palliative Care Provider Directory
Finding palliative care services should be easy and convenient, not only for patients living with a serious illness, and their families, but also for their medical teams. CAPC’s national Palliative Care Provider Directory on GetPalliativeCare.org provides a quick and easy way for patients, families, and referring clinicians to locate and contact palliative care programs in their area.
Add Your Palliative Care Program to the Provider Directory
Specialty palliative care programs in both hospital and community settings can be listed in the Provider Directory by filling out this short questionnaire. Your program may already be listed on the Directory. If it is, claim your listing and update it. If it’s not, you can add it! Listing your program is free and open to all palliative care programs in the U.S. You do not have to be a CAPC member to list your program.
More about GetPalliativeCare.org
The Palliative Care Provider Directory is a feature of GetPalliativeCare.org, CAPC’s website for patients and families. With more than 1.2 million visits per year, GetPalliativeCare.org is the go-to website for patients and families seeking information about palliative care.
In addition to the Provider Directory, GetPalliativeCare.org offers patients and families:
- A clear, evidence-based definition of palliative care
- Five-question self-assessment to understand if palliative care is right for them
- Information on how to get palliative care and tips for how to ask their doctor for a referral
- Disease-specific articles
- Real patient stories highlighting the benefits of palliative care in podcasts and videos
- Downloadable handout titled “Palliative Care: What You Should Know”, available in English and Spanish