CAPC Poster Sessions
2017 Poster Session
Posters from the 2017 National Seminar are online!
Benefit from the challenges and innovations of your peers as you browse through posters from the 2017 CAPC National Seminar poster session. Even though you're not face-to-face, you can connect to the presenters via email to learn more and brainstorm.
Our palliative care Seminar and poster session participants are from a wide variety of institutions and care settings, including the Palliative Care Leadership Centers™.
Topic areas for the 2017 Poster Session include:
- Measuring impact and value
- Patient identification and assessment of palliative care needs
- Expanding access to palliative care through workforce education
- Disease-specific palliative care models
- Pediatric palliative care
- Integration of palliative care to specific care settings
- Staffing models that are responsive to patient needs
- Leveraging technology to expand services
- Equitable access to palliative care for vulnerable populations
- Advocacy and coalition-building
- Implementing palliative care across the health system
- Sustainable financing of palliative care services
- Partnering to provide seamless care transitions
- Aligning care with patient goals
- Team health/wellness
- Quality improvement projects for the palliative care team