CAPC Poster Sessions
2018 Poster Session and Reception
November 8, 2018
The Rosen Centre Hotel
Have you developed an innovative, sustainable, and high-quality model for palliative care service delivery? Share your work with the field at this year’s Seminar!
CAPC is soliciting submissions for the annual Poster Session. The Poster Session is an opportunity for your work to be displayed and discussed among other professionals in the palliative care community. If your poster is accepted for display, all Seminar attendees will have an opportunity to speak with you and learn from your work during the poster session and reception Thursday, November 8. Posters will also be displayed throughout Seminar and featured on CAPC’s website following the conference.
The review committee will consider:
- Creative, replicable approaches to overcoming common obstacles for the palliative care team
- Scientific posters that demonstrate cutting-edge research and palliative care outcomes
- Submissions from any discipline or specialty that apply to the content areas listed below
Authors are encouraged to read Writing Abstracts and Developing Posters for National Meetings.
Submissions will be accepted through 11:59 pm EST, Friday, July 20, 2018.
Submit Your Poster
Submit your abstract for the 2018 Poster Session at the CAPC National Seminar.Submit
Topic areas for the 2018 Poster Session include:
- Addressing the needs of specific patient populations
- Advance care planning initiatives
- Billing care management codes (CCCM, TCM, CPO)
- Leveraging technology (e.g., EHR design, team communication, telehealth)
- Innovative collaboration models
- Education initiatives
- Program financing strategies
- Expanding the interdisciplinary team: creative staffing models
- Measuring impact and value
- Palliative care in specific settings
- Best practices in pediatric palliative care
- Strategic quality improvement
- Risk stratification and dosing services to need