The Center to Advance Palliative Care staff comes to work every day with one purpose—to expand access to high-quality care for all people living with a serious illness, and their families.
CAPC strives to create a diverse workplace that fosters and develops the skills, abilities, and happiness of our team members. We are an equal opportunity employer looking for talented, forward-thinking, energetic individuals to make a difference and join our team.
Benefits of Working at CAPC
- Collaborative work environment
- Culture of learning and professional development
- Access to a robust benefits package through the Mount Sinai Health System
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive health plans
- Employee wellness program
- Discounts to shows, concerts, movies, and sporting events
The Membership Associate works on prospective member recruitment efforts and is often a primary contact for organizations interested in joining CAPC. The candidate must accurately speak to CAPC benefits, pricing structure, and the membership application process both verbally and in writing. The Membership Associate is an integral part of the department’s efforts to grow CAPC’s membership network and the revenue received from new memberships. This position reports directly to the Senior Membership Manager.
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume in the form below: