The Center to Advance Palliative Care staff comes to work every day with one purpose—to expand access to high-quality care for all people living with a serious illness, and their families.
CAPC strives to create a diverse workplace that fosters and develops the skills, abilities, and happiness of our team members. We are an equal opportunity employer looking for talented, forward-thinking, energetic individuals to make a difference and join our team.
Benefits of Working at CAPC
- Collaborative work environment
- Culture of learning and professional development
- Access to a robust benefits package through the Mount Sinai Health System
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive health plans
- Employee wellness program
- Discounts to shows, concerts, movies, and sporting events
Join Our Team
CAPC is seeking a full-time Education Associate who will report to the Senior Education Manager. As a key member of the Education team, the Associate will work closely with both internal and external content experts and field leaders. The Education Associate will serve as project manager for the development of virtual events, tools, and other educational content to support palliative care program design nationwide.