CAPC National Seminar 2019: Save the Date
November 14-16, 2019
Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, GA
About the CAPC National Seminar 2019
CAPC is leading the field to where it has to be for the next ten years and beyond. That's why the National Seminar — a unique conference experience — focuses on proven methods and best practices.
The annual meeting brings together health care professionals, national leaders, visionaries, newcomers, and more, and you will leave energized with a clear path to taking quality and expertise to the next level.
Choose from a wide variety of highly targeted, practical sessions designed to improve access and quality. There are sessions for every discipline and specialty.
Areas of Focus in 2019
- Palliative Care and the Opioid Crisis
- Quality with Efficiency
- Leadership Essentials
- Improving Referrals
- Growth and Sustainability
- Healthy Team Dynamics
- Maximizing Revenue
- ED/ICU Integration
- Recruiting and Retaining Staff
- Poster Session featuring outstanding palliative care innovation
- Reception honoring the 2019 Circle of Life awardees and celebrating CAPC's 20th Anniversary
- Networking lunches to connect, collaborate, and exchange ideas with faculty and colleagues from all specialties and disciplines
- Office Hours with Seminar faculty for one-on-one consultation
- The CAPC Innovation Award, the field's most distinguished honor focused on innovation in palliative care
- Payment Accelerator and Boot Camp Pre-Con Workshops for starting, growing, and financing community palliative care programs
- The Tipping Point Challenge front-runners will be announced, and you can learn how to help us lead the charge for change
- Continuing education credits and ABIM MOC points will be available
- Celebration of CAPC's 20th Anniversary
Learn more about the CAPC National Seminar from past attendees:
Who should attend?
The CAPC National Seminar is for professionals at hospitals, hospices, and all organizations focused on improving access to quality palliative care. You will find practical sessions, innovative models, and a wealth of networking opportunities.
Sign up to receive updates about the CAPC National Seminar 2019
We’ll email you when registration launches.
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
New Orleans, LA
Hyatt Regency Dallas