Other Membership Types
Your online modules are the best—most interesting and engaging—that I have ever done! Thank you for your investment in an excellent product, which greatly has increased interest in and knowledge of palliative care at Moffitt.
Maximize the quality of care you provide for patients living with a serious illness by using CAPC membership.
- Start or grow a specialty palliative care program using CAPC operational tools.
- Build appropriate practice management systems.
- Navigate changing reimbursement models, including identification of alternative funding mechanisms to support palliative care service delivery.
- Choose the right quality measures to demonstrate high-value care for patients with serious illness.
- Maximize your clinicians’ skills to achieve consistent service across the continuum of patient needs.
- Standardize staff training to impart the essential knowledge and skills required to meet the needs of complex and seriously ill patients, including risk-stratifying patients; advance care planning and goals-of-care conversations; safe pain and symptom monitoring and management; and development of safe and sustainable discharge plans.
|Cancer Center (independent)||$6,400|
To learn more or to become a member, please call Member Services at 212-201-2674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.