Medical Group Membership
CAPC is the gold standard. In order to take our palliative care service to the level of excellence our practice requires, we knew we needed to join CAPC.
For medical groups, CAPC membership provides the programmatic tools, operational training, and technical support to maximize your palliative care service’s efficiency and success. CAPC’s online clinical curriculum offers scalable cross-staff training with a low unit cost.
- Standardize the occurrence and quality of communication, symptom management, and documentation, and minimize variation and error.
- Develop standardized screening for palliative care needs, ensuring early identification and support of rising-risk patients.
- Empower clinicians to conduct patient and family needs assessments and deliver timely and effective communication and symptom management.
- Maximize impact of case management staff for seriously ill patients.
- Conduct targeted training on goals-of-care conversations and pain and symptom assessment.
- Add a specialty-level palliative care team to your house calls program or your multi-specialty clinic.
- Establish a referral process between your practice and home- or hospital-based palliative care programs.
- Consistently reduce unnecessary ED visits and admissions among your patients living with a serious illness.
|Based on the total number of billable clinicians||Fees begin at $1,250 per organization|