Home Health Agency Membership
Palliative care is critical to our work—but it isn’t covered in general nursing training. The CAPC curriculum has been essential in supporting our home-based staff to become skilled in palliative care competencies. Clinicians who have completed CAPC training report finding the case-based curriculum to be intuitive, interactive, and easy to connect with, and describe CAPC’s delivery strategies as engaging and relevant to patient care. Clinicians say the training supports ‘lived’ experience, which increases both their subject interest and retention. In the words of one CAPC-trained clinician, ‘When you know more, you do better.'
CAPC membership is designed to maximize the quality of care that home health agencies can provide for complex patients. CAPC teaches you to enhance skills; develop specialist-level palliative care service lines; gives you technical assistance, tools, and training on effective program design; and maximizes efficiency and success.
- Demonstrate measurable quality and cost outcomes.
- Become a preferred partner for complex discharges from hospital and sub-acute care settings.
- Reduce readmission rates.
- Leverage improved communication and pain and symptom management skills.
- Help execute the discharge plan, aligning it with patient and family needs and priorities.
- Prevent unnecessary 911 calls by reducing caregiver stress—while ensuring safe management of high-risk patients’ depression, anxiety, and other symptoms.
- Profit from full access to CAPC’s award-winning online clinical curriculum. Known for its consistency and reliability, CAPC training minimizes variability in communication, symptom management, and documentation, and helps reduce the possibility of errors.
To learn more or to become a CAPC member, please complete the inquiry form, and someone will get back to you shortly. Home health agency pricing is based on the aggregate average daily census across all lines of business (e.g, home health, hospice, and palliative care).