Whether you’re at the start of your journey or are well into it, CAPC tools and resources are essential to creating or sustaining a high-quality palliative care program. Customized learning pathways allow CAPC’s extensive curriculum to be tailored to the specific needs of various audiences. We particularly like the CAPC webinars, and have taken full advantage of them. And the CAPC National Seminar is outstanding!
The hospital and health system of the future must successfully deliver high-quality care for its most complex patients while remaining fiscally viable. Since palliative care is essential to achieving this goal, CAPC membership provides the vital resources that hospitals need.
- Start, sustain, and scale efficient and reliable palliative care services and other solutions.
- Achieve quality goals while achieving financial sustainability.
- Improve staffing design and team dynamics.
- Build reliable and affordable systems to identify, assess, and plan care for seriously ill patients.
- Maximize impact on quality and cost, reduce errors, and ensure appropriate and efficient referrals to services for these patients, including palliative care.
- Build essential knowledge and skills for all specialties and disciplines caring for people living with a serious illness, including training in communication skills, pain and symptom management, and family support.
Note: Special rates available for safety net hospitals, VA medical centers, and CMS designated critical access hospitals.
One membership fee provides access and free continuing education credits for the entire staff of an organization, and free ABIM Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credits for physicians.Contact Us
Other CAPC Membership Plans
Don't see your organization type listed?Contact Us