How to Hold Well-Being Debriefings at Your Organization
Friday, December 3noon - 1 p.m. ET
Health care organizations are increasingly offering opportunities for health care workers to debrief about work challenges. Well-being debriefings are informal, peer-facilitated, small-group meetings where participants can give voice to the difficult nature of their work and discuss issues that negatively affect resiliency (e.g., burnout, stress, compassion fatigue).
In this Virtual Office Hour, we will coach you, and answer your questions, on how to successfully develop and facilitate debriefings within your organization.
Questions for this session may include:
- How do I get organizational support for debriefings?
- What is the facilitator’s role?
- What is the optimal structure for the debriefing sessions?
- What are techniques to assure participants feel comfortable talking?
- What are good marketing strategies for the sessions?
- This is NOT a debriefing session. If you are interested in joining an informal, facilitated debriefing discussion, register for an upcoming session (confidential and open to all).