Try a course demo below, check out the course descriptions and download the CAPC Curriculum CME/CEU Overview CAPC members receive free CME/CEUs.
The CAPC Curriculum At-a-Glance
- Comprehensive pathway to best practice
- Online, interactive, 35-65 minute self-study courses for members
- Clinical courses for frontline clinicians - from all disciplines and all specialties - who work with seriously ill patients
- Operational courses to support palliative care program planning and growth
- Leadership support for palliative care program managers
- Designation status available in Pain Management, Communication Skills and Symptom Management
- Free CME/CEU credits for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, case managers and social workers (including New York State social work)
- Accessible from a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Unlimited access for users from CAPC member institutions
What Members are Saying
"[The Comprehensive Pain Assessment course] helped me to feel more comfortable discussing medications, performing pain assessments, and educating on pain management strategies with my oncology patients. I feel like a greater asset to my patients after completion of the course."
- Emily Cone, RN BSN, Dayton Physicians Network
"As a palliative social worker, this course was helpful because it offered practical applications to my work."
- Liz Griswold, MSW, MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
"I would definitely recommend this as a resource. I will have our addiction medicine fellow use these modules! Also great for future geriatric and hem-onc fellows."
- John Hopper, MD, St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Clinical Skills Training
Communication Skills: Written by the experts at Vital Talk.
New! Symptom Management
Operational Skills Training
Full access to this content is reserved for members. Log in now if you're from a member institution. Or to learn more about membership, please call Member Services at 212-201-2674.
Log in and take advantage of CAPC courses.Take me to CAPC Central