Building the Business Plan for Community-Based Palliative Care
What You’ll Learn
- Prepare a business plan for your program using the information collected from a needs assessment
- Identify key elements of the budget for your community-based palliative care program
- Describe variables that will impact the budget and business plan for your community-based program
- Identify how partnerships will sustain the program
- Organize compelling examples of value that provide justification for program funding
What You’ll Earn
Only CAPC members who are logged in can earn the following free Continuing Education Credits:
- Medicine: 1.00 CME
A CAPC Member? Login now.
Not sure if your organization is a CAPC member? Check here. If your organization is a member, you can create a free account to take this course and earn CE credits.
To take this course, log in. Or, check here to see if your organization is a member.Login
Take the course
Take the post-test
Download your certificate
Tools & Resources
Customizable workbook for community-based programs to create cost projections and key financial stats.
Qualitative explanation of budgeting and finding opportunities for cost-efficiency.
Defines key terms in payment vocabulary.
Monograph introducing value-based payment and its implications for palliative care.
Small-group consulting calls with national subject matter experts.
Lynn Hill Spragens, MBA. President and CEO Spragens & Associates, LLC.
Tom Gualtieri-Reid, MBA. Consultant, Spragens & Associates, LLC.
Elizabeth Man, MD. Fellow, Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Contact information: For answers to frequently asked questions about CAPC courses, read the Online Course FAQ. For technical questions about course activity, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about continuing education credits, contact 201-957-0077.
Provided by the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.