Community-Based Palliative Care Delivery
Friday, March 2410:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. ET
Join us for this small-group consulting call to ask questions about program development and operation for community-based palliative care service lines. This includes office- or clinic-based, home-based and the long-term care setting. Questions may include factors such as administrative oversight, patient populations, services, staffing, and quality metrics for palliative care.
Questions from previous sessions include:
- How can we standardize documentation and assessments for the initial consult?
- What guidance or protocols exist for an embedded clinic in an outpatient cardiology office?
- What approach should we use to educate fellow clinicians—and patients—on specialty palliative care?
- What are the up-front contractual needs for palliative care services in long-term care settings?
- What is the credentialing process for working in long-term care settings?
- How do you stay connected with a mobile workforce that is serving patients across different environments?