Hospices organizations are increasingly offering community-based palliative care (CbPC) programs as part of their commitment to address the needs of seriously ill patients in their community. Once a hospice has decides to move forward with CbPC, a common challenge is the differentiation between and understanding of the hospice care versus the palliative care program. This webinar will focus on the practicalities of designing services and messaging that won’t confuse patients, referral sources, clinicians or payers. A solid strategy is essential to planning and growing a CbPC program that will support the transition to hospice care. This webinar will help hospices design a strategy that articulates and differentiates palliative care and hospice in order to serve patients well and gain referrals for both programs.
1. Describe key considerations for hospice organizations to differentiate hospice care and CbPC, including the patient, services and general messaging/marketing.
2. Discuss targeted messaging for staff, patients, professional referral sources and payers
Who Should Attend:
Hospices that are beginning or have begun community-based palliative care and desire to differentiate the service through branding, messaging and service design
• A PDF of the presentation will be made available prior to the webinar
• You will have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session with the presenter
• Continuing education credits are not offered for this webinar
• Any questions? Contact Seema Setia at firstname.lastname@example.org