Submit Your Poster to the CAPC 2X4 Virtual Poster Session
The virtual poster session is an opportunity for CAPC Members to share their work with other professionals in the palliative care community. All accepted posters will be featured on the CAPC website. If your poster is awarded special recognition, you will have an opportunity to present your work during the CAPC 2x4 special event.
The review committee will consider:
- Creative, replicable approaches to overcoming obstacles for the palliative care team
- Scientific posters that demonstrate cutting-edge research on palliative care delivery models
- Submissions from any discipline or specialty that apply to the content areas listed below
The deadline to submit your poster abstract is Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET.
You must be a CAPC Member to participate in the CAPC 2X4 poster session. Not sure if your organization is a member? Check here.
Topic Areas for Poster Submission
- Fixing What’s Broken: Achieving Equity in Palliative Care
- Collaborating with Decision-Makers to Improve Patient Care
- Expanding Access to Quality Palliative Care
- Delivering Palliative Care Through Telehealth
Authors are encouraged to read Writing Abstracts and Developing Posters for National Meetings.