National Palliative Care Registry™
The National Palliative Care Registry™, a joint project of the Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC) and the National Palliative Care Research Center (NPCRC), is building a profile of palliative care teams, operations, and service delivery.
Every palliative care program needs a plan for measuring and monitoring impact to improve quality, secure influence, and garner support. By participating in the Registry, palliative care teams can measure their progress and track their operational capacity and reach.
The Registry is FREE and open to all palliative care programs—including pediatric programs—across the continuum of care.
Some of the benefits to Registry participants include:
- Contributing to the national profile of palliative care programs
- Receiving comparative data to evaluate your program against similar programs in terms of size and reach
- Tracking program progress over time
- Managing and growing your program for best impact on patient care
- Having your program included in reporting on national trends
- Premium listing in the Provider Directory on GetPalliativeCare.org