National Palliative Care Registry™
The National Palliative Care Registry™, a joint project of the Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC) and the National Palliative Care Research Center (NPCRC), is building a profile of palliative care teams, operations, and service delivery.
Every palliative care program needs a plan for measuring and monitoring impact to improve quality, secure influence, and garner support. By participating in the Registry, palliative care teams can measure their progress and track their operational capacity and reach.
The Registry is FREEand open to all palliative care programs—including pediatric programs—across the continuum of care.
Some of the benefits of participating in the National Palliative Care Registry include:
- Receiving comparative data to evaluate your program against similar programs in terms of size and reach
- Tracking your program progress over time
- Managing and growing your program for the highest impact on patient care
- Counting toward reporting on national trends
- Contributing to the national profile of palliative care programs
- Premium listing in the Provider Directory on GetPalliativeCare.org