Palliative Care Physician - Banner Estrella Medical Center - Phoenix West Valley
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Palliative Care Physician
Banner Health Estrella Medical Center
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier nonprofit health care networks and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice providers, has an excellent Palliative Care opportunity at Banner Estrella Medical Center for a compassionate, skilled clinician to join our interdisciplinary team!
Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, the qualified candidate will provide primarily inpatient care, helping patients and their families deal with serious life-threatening illnesses and symptom management.
Requirements, features, and schedule include:
- BC/BE in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Fellowship training or previous experience recommended.
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Desire and ability to help grow Palliative Care within the community.
- Able to build collaborative relationships and provide education to colleagues and patients.
- Comfortable working independently in a new start-up program Hospital privileges at Banner Boswell Medical Center, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Banner Del Webb Medical Center, and Banner Estrella Medical Center
Banner Estrella Medical Center (BEMC)- Phoenix, AZ is a 317-bed acute care hospital providing a full range of services to the growing communities of west Phoenix. BEMC is an innovative, fully electronic facility that features EMR, computerized physician order entry, digital radiography, sophisticated ICU monitoring and much more. BEMC has been named one of the ten most innovative hospitals in the country by Newsweek Magazine and is recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of Phoenix's Best Hospitals. It serves the West Valley population, including Avondale, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, and Tolleson.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you will have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family, and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier; LIFE made better!
· Sign base plus incentives
· Sign on incentive and relocation assistance
· Paid malpractice
· Paid CME· 401K plan with 4% match after 1 year
· Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Banner Health is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner Health are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Attn: Jamie Bean
E-mail: [email protected]