Director of Palliative Care
Hospice of Marion County
Ocala, FL, United States
We are seeking a Director of Palliative Care.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Master’s degree in Nursing with a major or post-masters as a Nurse Practitioner.
• Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Florida.
• Approval to practice as a Nurse Practitioner by the Florida Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Medical Examiners.
• Five years of ARNP experience with Palliative Care patients. Minimum of five years general medical experience in inpatient, outpatient and nursing home settings. Minimum of two to three years in geriatric nursing with two years as a Geriatric Nurse Practitioner. Experience in an acute care setting desirable.
• Minimum of three years supervisory experience preferred.
• Prior experience with the implementation and development of a Palliative Care Program.