Providence St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Santa Rosa, CA, United States
Salary Range (Annual Salary)
$229,850 - $250,000
Join well-established and mission-driven team as a full-time Hospice physician for Providence St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group serving the beautiful Sonoma County in northern California. This is a flexible position with clinical responsibilities in one or both locations - one in Santa Rosa and one in Petaluma. This is a highly hands role that will require candidates to participate in providing care in the field. While there is a good amount of autonomy, the team is highly collegial and willing to support you whenever needed. This is an opportunity to join a highly compassionate group that's providing vital care to an underserved patient population in northern California.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Strong and compassionate team environment
- Mix of telehealth/in person home-visit responsibilities
- Support multidisciplinary hospice teams and attend weekly meetings
- Weekend/weeknight rotation for on-call
- Experience in a Hospice or Palliative care setting required
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible in your primary specialty
- Compensation is between $229,850 and $250,000 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You’ll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Sonoma County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Sonoma market has 40+ clinic locations. Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, the region’s only Level II Trauma Center, has served the community for 70+ years and is accompanied by hospitals in Healdsburg and Petaluma that provide compassionate care to all.
Where You’ll Live
Sonoma County has a strong sense of community and stunning natural beauty with rolling hills, picturesque vineyards, and rugged coastline a short drive from Santa Rosa and close proximity to San Francisco. Families can enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and visiting State/regional parks. Higher education is easily accessible at Santa Rosa Junior College and Sonoma State University. Sonoma is home to world class wineries and cuisine while maintaining a casual and inviting atmosphere.
Who You’ll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Benefits include health, vision, dental, CME allowance, time away from practice, sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, malpractice insurance, retirement benefits and life insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Attn: Michelle E Clark
E-mail: [email protected]