Palliative Care Physician wanted to join a growing program in Central Minnesota
St. Cloud, MN, United States
Join this committed group of professionals focused on patient care. Collaborative team works well together through strong communication and excellent workflow.
• Provide services to all ages with this multidisciplinary team of 3 established physicians, 3 APPs, and 3 RNs, as well as Chaplain, Psychotherapist, and support staff
• Practice all aspects of Palliative Care working closely with the current team in an inpatient and ambulatory setting, including new Palliative Care clinic, oncology-embedded palliative care clinic, and virtual visits.
• Full-time position, BC in Hospice and Palliative Medicine required
CentraCare is committed to the patients and families we serve in the communities we call home throughout Central, West Central and Southwestern Minnesota. We listen then serve, we guide and heal—because health means everything.
• Has grown to be one of the largest health systems in Minnesota
• Leading provider of rural health in the state
• Recent investment in system-wide employee culture
• Innovative population health and wellness initiatives
• Collaborative physician and administration leadership model
• Access to more than 40 medical and surgical specialties
• Work for an organization that offers nationally recognized care
CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
• Access to a regional referral center of 489 beds and Level II trauma center
• Highly skilled, specialized support staff and nursing – Magnet designated since 2004
• Offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, from primary care to specialty care
• Single hospital community
• Home to the busiest helipad in the state of Minnesota
St. Cloud, Minnesota
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. Enjoy easy access to Minneapolis/St. Paul but live in a low stress and relaxing community.
• 60 minutes from Minneapolis
• Mini-metro area in the heart of lake country
• Four season recreation
• Theatre and arts
• Excellent education options
• Family friendly
• Four colleges
Attn: Karla Donlin
Phone: (320) 255-5822