Associate Medical Director- Hospice and Palliative Care
Stillwater, MN, United States
HealthPartners, Lakeview Hospital; Stillwater, MN
HealthPartners is seeking an Associate Medical Director for Hospice and Palliative
Care to be based at Lakeview Hospital in Stillwater, MN. Opportunity details include:
• Applicants must be Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Care
• Position is a 1.0 FTE broken down as follows: 0.4 FTE Inpatient Palliative Care at Lakeview Hospital; 0.2 FTE Community Based Palliative Care (Supervisory Role); 0.4 FTE Hospice Medical Director
• Role includes a mix of in-person and virtual care
• Telemedicine option for patient follow-up
• Supportive NP, PA-C and Nurse Clinician Team
HealthPartners provides an inclusive environment that encourages new ways of thinking, celebrates differences and recognizes hard work. Healthcare isn’t just about who treats you, who pays for it or the innovation that makes it all work. It’s about being a partner for all of it. A partner for good.
• IBM Watson Health 15 Top Health System
• Commitment to sustainability
• Top rated health plan
• Everyone welcome, included and valued
On the Minnesota-Wisconsin boarder is a handful of hospitals and clinics known as The Valley – which includes Amery, Hudson, New Richmond, WI and Stillwater, MN. As employees of HealthPartners, physicians in The Valley reap the benefits of a small community and the security of one of the largest medical groups in the Upper Midwest. HealthPartners offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and paid malpractice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
For additional information please contact Judy Brown, Sr. Physician and APC Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Judith Brown