Pediatric Palliative Care Physician Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente in Northern California
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. - Kaiser Permanente Northern California
Roseville, CA, United States
Leading the future of health care
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest multispecialty medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We partner exclusively with Kaiser Permanente Health Plan to provide comprehensive care to a diverse population of 4 million members in a fully integrated health care setting.
PEDIATRIC PALLIATIVE CARE PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITIES
We are currently seeking BC/BE Pediatric Palliative Care Physicians to join our team and drive program development in Northern California. Our Pediatric Palliative Care team includes an interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, chaplains, child life providers, and social workers, and offers robust pediatric palliative care touchpoints across both inpatient and outpatient settings. These are exceptional opportunities to ensure that children with serious illness and their families live as well and as fully as possible. Leadership and program development experience is preferred, as is an interest in education and clinical innovation.
TPMG has Pediatric Palliative Care positions at our Roseville location. The schedule is Monday-Friday, and part- and full-time openings are available. Must have fellowship training in Pediatric Palliative Medicine. Opportunities for blended practice with another pediatric specialty or general pediatrics may be possible.
With The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., you’ll benefit from:
• A diverse population of both patients and colleagues
• The opportunity to participate in clinical work across a variety of care settings (inpatient, outpatient, and community)
• Integrated care coordination across the continuum
• Generous opportunities for ongoing growth and learning
• Collaboration across medical centers, bolstered by a regional peer group
• Access to researchers from Kaiser Permanente’s nationally renowned Division of Research
• The support of TPMG leadership and the recognition of Palliative Care as an integral service and an emerging specialty
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
• Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
• We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
• We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
• Collaboration amongst primary and specialty care with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
• An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
• We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
• We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
• Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
• Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
• Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
• Shareholder track
• Three retirement plans, including pension
For more information or to apply, please visit: tpmg.permanente.org/
You may also contact and/or send CV to Judy Padilla at: Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or call: 510-625-5915. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: