Clinical Supervisor of Advance Care Planning Services (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, etc.) - Fully Remote!
REMOTE, VA, United States
Salary Range (Annual Salary)
$70,000 - $80,000
Are you a client centered, mission driven leader with experience in palliative care, hospice, or other end of life programs? We are looking for a dynamic leader who will be responsible for the development and performance of 10-12 master level behavioral health Specialists who deliver our telehealth advance care planning services to individuals with serious medical conditions. This is a management role in our organization. Responsibilities include all aspects of managing service delivery including productivity, clinical quality, and performance management of revenue generating positions. The LW Supervisor utilizes data reports on a daily basis to monitor business metrics and outcomes for their team. The LW Supervisor is proficient in the delivery of our advance care planning model using motivational interviewing and teaches and coaches others to be patient centered and highly effective. LW Supervisors participate in weekly management meetings, ongoing management trainings, provide input on program development efforts through pilots and projects, and set the overall tone with their team, creating an exceptional workplace environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Clinical & Administrative Supervision:
• Provides individual administrative and clinical supervision of a specialists outreach process, caseload management, and clinical program delivery.
• Trains and coaches Specialists in alignment with our clinical program model, utilizing motivational interviewing.
• Monitor and improve performance trends using data: daily call volume, call recordings, records review and all applicable data reports.
• Utilize this data to support the success and performance of a Specialist team.
Drive Business Metrics:
• Assist VP, Clinical Operations and management teams with testing and monitoring program pilots, enhancements, and clinical learnings to improve or enhance program delivery.
• Participate in focused workgroups and bring recommendations to enhance the delivery of our clinical program.
• Monitor team performance to organizational Objectives and Key Results.
Communicate with Clarity and Intention:
• Deliver effective performance feedback in a proactive and timely manner; where needed, proactively create and monitor remediation plans for low performance in alignment with company policies.
• Lead and own all aspects of team performance, and proactively communicate team trends.
• Demonstrate the ability to align individual Specialist performance to expected program metrics.
• Facilitate effective team meetings that align the team to program goals and objectives.
• Communicate in a way that engages Specialists and keeps them connected to the goals of the larger organization.
• Maintain a strong feedback loop to ensure Specialist feedback are engaged in solutions and positive change efforts, and connected to all levels of the organization.
• Take ownership for team and individual messaging; demonstrate alignment with other Supervisor teams.
Partner with Other Leaders:
• Collaborate with other leaders in the organization to design change efforts that improve program metrics.
• Provide crisis coverage 2 evening per month and one Saturday every two months.
Embody A Culture of Inclusivity and Belonging:
• Establish an inclusive, positive, and engaging work environment by embodying our shared values, investing in your own growth and the growth of those you lead, and establish trust through genuine appreciation for others.
• Model our values and nurture a culture rich in respect, mutual understanding, and collaboration.
• Engage Specialists in program delivery efforts and create an overall positive team culture.
Education and Experience
• Master’s degree or higher in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, psychology, or related clinical discipline required.
• Advanced licensure required (i.e. LMFT, LCSW, LPC)
• 3 years prior management/supervisory experience preferred
• 5 years post-Master’s experience delivering clinical interventions using motivational interviewing skills or other behavior chance methodologies.
• Experience with serious illness, end of life, or related populations in hospice, palliative care, and other end of life care settings.
• Experience executing program and process improvements with success.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Experience leading in Palliative Care, Hospice, Advance Care Planning, End of Life services strongly preferred
• Displays high degree of competence and proficiency in motivational interviewing
• Ability to direct, motivate and grow staff to deliver high quality services and be accountable for performance
• Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
• Proven experience hiring, developing and leading outstanding and innovative teams to measurable success
• Strong proficiency in reading, interpreting, and understanding performance using business intelligence reporting
• Ability to understanding quality monitoring metrics; coach to ensure Specialist reaches and exceeds program standards
• Be an inspiring leaders that others want to learn from
No travel is required for this position. This role is 100% remote / work-from-home.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions. While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to speak and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Requirements for Remote Work Environment
Responsible to provide a private and confidential home office environment with minimal disruptions.