Hospice and Palliative Care Physician
Columbus, OH, United States
Starting Bonus, Fellowship Stipend, Relocation Allowance and/or Loan Repayment available for those who qualify!
OhioHealth Hospice and Palliative Care is hiring additional physicians to join its growing team in Central Ohio! The hired physician will join a system-wide effort to ensure integrated hospice and palliative care, including development and implementation of clinical protocols and best practices across various patient populations.
• BC/BE in hospice and palliative care.
• Physicians have the opportunity to teach medical students, residents and palliative medicine fellows
• Work with an existing robust interdisciplinary care team that has been given the resources to grow
• Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and student loan reimbursement.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas. Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area. We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
• 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
• Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
• Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes “America’s Cities of the Future.” Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America’s “Best Cities for Physicians.” The region’s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
For more information, please contact Alex Ault at Alexandra.Ault@ohiohealth.com.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Attn: Alex Ault