Inpatient Palliative Care Advance Practice Clinician
Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Albuquerque, NM, United States
Inpatient Palliative Care APC
The Presbyterian Hospice/Palliative Care Program seeks a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. This is a full-time position with our employed provider group, Presbyterian Medical Group. Offers expert symptom management to assist patients in achieving maximal quality of life, despite their illness. Builds effective relationships with referring physicians and care teams, strives to improve collaboration centered on the care of these patients.
You’ll Love Practicing Here!
• We are a supportive and well-known not-for-profit organization in New Mexico that has sustained stability and longevity, especially during COVID-19
• Most recognized and awarded healthcare system in New Mexico
• 300+ days of sunshine throughout the state
• Great place for the outdoors/sports enthusiast, including skiing and snowboarding, water sports, hiking and more
• Serves as palliative care provider, offering clinical oversight on care of palliative care patients, in the inpatient setting.
• Serves as a consultant in the field of Palliative Medicine, inpatient setting
• General Practice Schedule: Monday-Friday
What We’re Seeking
• Master’s degree in nursing, New Mexico Nurse Practitioner License
• Baccalaureate prepared CAHEA Certified Physician Assistant or two years working experience as a Certified Physician Assistant, and licensed in by the New Mexico Board of Medical Examiners required
• Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
• Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
What We’re Offering:
• Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
• A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
• Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
• Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
• Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
• Comprehensive benefits package
• CME allowance
• Fully paid malpractice insurance
• Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterian’s story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
We are part of New Mexico’s history – and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico’s unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque’s International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos’ nuclear scientists, Roswell’s visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe’s artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Located at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world. For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (505) 923-6772
- Apply online: https://providers-phs.icims.com/jobs/24656/inpatient-palliative-care-apc/job
- Attn: Jack Lawit