Hospice/Palliative Care Physician
Peoria, IL, United States
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...
• This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in palliative education at all levels including medical students, multiple residency programs and our Hospice & Palliative Medicine Fellowship program.
• Currently, the physician led interdisciplinary team, consisting of four (4) physicians, provides palliative care 24/7 to adult patients within a rapidly growing practice.
• Each team (lead by a physician or APN) sees an average of 6-8 patients per day.
• Up to one (1) weekend of call per month is required.
• Requirements: Hospice and Palliative Medicine Certification or eligibility, with a requirement to certify within the first two years of employment.
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
• 480 hours sick time/year
• Signing bonus
• Loan repayment options
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
• Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center.
• Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the river or right in the heart of the city.
• Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both local and national fame.
- E-mail: Ammie.Werremeyer@osfhealthcare.org
- Phone: (217) 337-4563
- Apply online: http://osfhealthcare.org
- Attn: Ammie Werremeyer