Home Health Nurse - $6,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
TRU Community Care
Lafayette, CO, United States
Salary Range (Annual Salary)
$66,500 - $83,000
**$6,000 Sign on Bonus**
Full-Time or Part-Time availability
Monday - Friday, 8 hr. shifts
The Palliative Care/Home Health RN will offer professional care with a personal touch by focusing on each unique patient and their families, while providing medical, emotional, and spiritual support.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess a current RN license in the state of Colorado
- Must have a minimum of one year RN experience – hospice or home health experience preferred
- Must successfully pass agency required background checks and drug screening
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance (a copy of your “Declarations Page” indicating you have $100k/$300k Bodily Injury/$100k Property Damage coverage) and have reliable transportation
- Requires travel to multiple work locations
- Must comply with agency health screening and immunization requirements
- Must possess CPR certification or be able to obtain within 60 days of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate computer competency
TRU Community Care is a nonprofit integrated network of care where our associates are the pulse and help us live our mission every day. Whether you are seeking career advancement and growth, a role shift, or just a new challenge – look to us first to help you accomplish your personal and professional goals. We are committed to supporting your career journey within our connected community.
For many of our team members, this is more than a career— it’s a calling.