Per Diem Nurse Practitioner
Princeton, NJ, United States
Part of Penn Medicine at Home, Penn Medicine Hospice Princeton Health is seeking a Per Diem Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) to join their team. The CRNP will support Penn Hospice programs in the care of seriously ill patients and their families. The CRNP will be responsible for expert clinical practice in symptom management, care coordination, and end-of-life care management for patients receiving hospice services.
The CRNP will report to the Clinical Coordinator for Hospice and Palliative Care for Penn Medicine at Home.
• Prior hospice experience required
• Graduate of a NLN-approved school of nursing
• Completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program with a MSN or DNP
• RN and APN licensure in the state of New Jersey
• National certification is required from ANCC in area of specialty and Advanced Certification from the National Board for Certification of Hospice and Palliative Nurses is desired
• Must have current CPR certification
- Apply online: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_pennmedicine/external/gateway/viewFromLink.html?jobPostId=122520&localeCode=en-us
- Attn: April Nitkin