Hospice & Palliative Care Physician
Brevard County, FL, United States
HOSPICE & PALLIATIVE CARE PHYSICIAN
Brevard County, Florida
Health First is seeking a Hospice & Palliative Care Physician to join our growing team in Brevard County, FL
• Employed Full-Time position with Hospice of Health First
• Support staff consisting of inpatient RNs, social workers, APPs, administrative staff, etc.
• Fellowship training in Hospice and Palliative Medicine preferred
• Hospice or Geriatrics certification
• Eligible for Loan Forgiveness
About Health First
Hospice of Health First is part of Health First, an Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) located on Central Florida’s East Coast and Brevard County’s only IDN. Our IDN is comprised of several services, including four hospitals, a health plan, outpatient and wellness services, and the medical group with more than 400 providers practicing in more than 25 office locations. Our largest hospital facility, Health First’s Holmes Regional Medical Center, has 514 beds, is a premier tertiary referral hospital, and is the only state-accredited Level II Trauma Center in Brevard and Indian River counties.
Community - Florida’s Space Coast is a fantastic place to work and play!
• Situated on the East Coast of Florida, Brevard County is positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
• A family-oriented, affordable community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
• Highly-rated school system - public schools ranked 3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B
• The Space Coast is not only the birthplace of space, but also known as a tech hub; expanding industries featuring electronics, aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security and defense.
• An abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
• Local and regional attractions include the Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!
Compensation & Benefit Package
• Competitive Base Salary & Bonus opportunity, Welcome Bonus, and Relocation Allowance.
• Retirement Savings Options
• Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life)
• Other: fitness center membership, childcare services, paid vacation, employee assistance program, and many optional benefits as well (i.e. auto, legal, pet insurance, and more).
Please contact Heather Coalter at Heather.Coalter@hf.org to schedule time to discuss this great opportunity!
Visit https://hf.org/hospice/index.cfm to learn more about Hospice of Health First.
Visit www.HF.org to learn more about Health First.
Visit www.MelbourneRegionalChamber.com or www.visitspacecoast.com to learn more about our community.
- E-mail: Heather.Coalter@hf.org
- Attn: Heather Coalter