Physician – Medical Director Pediatric Complex Care
MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WA, United States
Join this collegial group of two established Physicians, RN Care Manager, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Clinic RN and a LPN comprising the Mary Bridge Pediatric Complex /Palliative Care Services. This .2 FTE Medical Director and .8 FTE Physician position is based in Tacoma, WA. The entire team is committed and passionate about providing family-centered care that is focused on what this population needs: easy access, care coordination, and comprehensive care. In providing comprehensive care, the team partners with the patients, families, specialists, hospital teams, as well as the community.
What we have to offer:
• Strong referral network from area Pediatric & Family Medicine providers
• A diverse mix of cases
• Level II trauma center
• Collaborative relationships with colleagues in other departments/specialties
• Opportunity to assume research patient work in grant-funded position two days per week.
• Opportunity to teach/mentor medical students and residents
• State-of-the-art free-standing children’s hospital to be built by 2024
• A competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location make this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
• Fellowship/Residency in Pediatric Ophthalmology
• Board-certified/eligible Pediatric Ophthalmologist at time of employment
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital:
Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital is the only pediatric hospital in Washington’s South Sound Region dedicated to a comprehensive network of health services for children. Through our hospital and health network, we offer primary care, emergency services, inpatient care, and outpatient specialty clinics, all specializing in meeting the health needs of kids. We were awarded one of only 10 children’s hospitals in the nation awarded ‘Top Children’s Hospital’ status by The Leapfrog Group, an independent hospital rating organization.
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers. We are committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future” and united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (925) 949-9577
- Apply online: https://jobs.multicare.org/jobs/?id=169342
- Attn: Kerry Quinn