Director of Quality Assurance
Snowline Hospice of El Dorado County
Diamond Springs, CA, United States
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Director of Quality Assurance (DQA) ensures compliance with acceptable standards of practice, applicable State and Federal regulations, and the policy and procedures of Snowline Hospice. This is accomplished through a participatory approach, direct involvement and accountability to ensure performance improvement through collecting, auditing, tracking, and analyzing healthcare data. Collaborates with clinical and operations leaders to achieve sustained performance on items and finding identified above.
Coordinates staff education on topics related to quality assurance/performance improvement.
• Master’s Degree or equivalent in nursing, public health, healthcare administration, or other relevant field required.
• Five years' experience in a clinical, hospice, or home care setting.
• Certification in Professional in Healthcare Quality preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of change theory and practice, including systems analysis, organizational development and planning, and quality improvement.
• Must have a solid understanding of QA principles and be able to recognize and resolve opportunities to improve as well as resolve conflicts between operational practices and guidance
• Exceptional people/interpersonal, written, and verbal skills, including public speaking and computer fluency.
• Innovative, self-starter with excellent follow-through.
• Extensive experience using Microsoft suite of products including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Previous electronic charting experience required.
• Possession of a valid California driver’s license, access to a reliable automobile, and minimum car insurance.
- E-mail: email@example.com