Assistant Medical Director
Hospice of Southwest Ohio and CareBridge Palliative Care
Cincinnati, OH, United States
Hospice of Southwest Ohio and CareBridge Palliative Care are seeking an Assistant Medical Director. Our teamwork approach, family-like environment and dedication to quality care makes our organization a great place to work. Locally owned and operated, our primary goal is to provide the highest quality of both hospice and palliative care for our patients and their families in the Greater Cincinnati and south Dayton areas. As an organization dedicated to servant leadership, we want you to reflect and demonstrate the high level of pride we have in our team and in the quality of care that we provide.
As a physician/ associate Medical Director Hospice of Southwest Ohio and CareBridge Palliative Care we are looking for someone who can meet the following requirements:
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy
- Previous experience as an assistant medical director
- Board Certified or Eligible
- Active Current License
- Ability to attend weekly IDG rounds with hospice team
- Ability to provide Inpatient care in our state of the art 9 bed private hospice facility 7-10 days per month
- Ability to be on call 10 nights per month
- Provide palliative care consults/ daily rounds in 2 local hospitals
- Responsible for certifying, re-certifying eligibility for hospice and palliative care subsequent election periods
- Previous hospice and palliative care experience, preferred
We are a growing, progressive hospice and palliative care company located in Madeira, Ohio caring for patients in the Cincinnati and south Dayton areas.
The hospice physician will be a caring, servant leader who has a passion for excellence in patient care, experienced in hospice and palliative care medicine and an interest in expanding the footprint. We are committed to our mission to provide compassionate care for our hospice and end of life patients and expertise in chronic disease management for our palliative care family. We look forward to adding you to our team!