Palliative Care Physician, Advanced Care Coordination
University Medical Partners
Newark, CA, United States
University Medical Partners, Inc.
Newark, CA (with travel to various Bay Area locations)
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time experienced BC/BE Palliative Care Physician. Position is based in Newark, CA with travel to various community-based clinics, acute care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and/or patient homes throughout the Bay Area.
• Full time is 36 patient contact hours
• Provide comprehensive care coordination and Palliative Medicine consultations for the high-risk high-needs patients managed by the UHA Accountable Care Division – Care Management Program (ACD-CM) and the UHA/UMP Community-Based Palliative Medicine Department (PMNWK)
• Provide direct patient care and support of clinical team and resources caring for current and prospective ACD-CM and Palliative Medicine patients
• Provide support to NP/PA’s, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, care coordinators and others. This includes providing oversight, education, and team building.
• Participate with UHA Accountable Care and health plans to determine the optimum support for patients considering care coordination and/or Palliative Medicine consultations options available in communities, in plans, or other parts of Stanford Health Care
• Specific responsibility for the coordination of medical care and support services rendered by members of the ACD-CM and the PMNWK team
• Collaborate with the Administrative team to ensure proper functioning of the day-to-day operations
• Call Schedule is 1:3
Why practice with us?
• Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
• Collaborative and collegial environment
• Physician-led and managed Medical Group
• Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine
• We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
• Relocation allowance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: RDhamija@stanfordhealthcare.org
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/3wd44dkc4wdkbn28
- Apply online: https://www.click2apply.net/3wd44dkc4wdkbn28