Option for both staff and Medical directors in Florida
March 23, 2020
Multiple, FL, United States
FLORIDA PALLIATIVE CARE OPPORTUNITY
Our medical areas include most of the best suburban communities in Florida -including the well known "The Villages" resort seniors community development, Orlando, Jacksonville , The University of Florida, Ft. Meyers, and the East Coast of South Florida.
We have needs for primary care physicians with experience in Palliative/hospice care as well as fellowship trained medical directors to lead our teams.
REMEMBER FLORIDA HAS NO STATE INCOME TAX, this means more of your compensation stays in your families pockets.
There is something special about living in Florida the sunshine state.
Numerous outdoor activities that you can enjoy year round.
Anytime you are this close to the ocean and our numerous lakes it’s a more peaceful existence.
From our hundreds of golf courses, many theme parks, plentiful different living options from our big cities to our suburban options, Florida offers something for all.
What other state can make the claim of having The Space Center, three professional NFL teams, two professional MLB baseball teams, two NHL hockey teams, two NBA teams ?
Because we have over 15 major airports your family and friends have easy access to come visit you anytime!!!!!
The physician has the responsibility for the medical care and treatment of patients rendered by the hospice interdisciplinary team (IDT) and shall consult and cooperate with the patients attending physicians. The physician provides direction and guidance to the staff and volunteers of the hospice IDT to assure the maintenance of quality standards of care for patients and families. Actively participates in the clinical education and training for hospice patient care, admissions, and administrative personnel.
1. Must be or become a member in good standing on the medical staff of an accredited hospital in FLORIDA.
2. Knowledge of the principles and practice of primary medical care, with at least a working knowledge of Hospice care.
3. Knowledge of palliative medicine, with particular emphasis on control symptoms associated with terminal illness.
4. Registration with the Drug Enforcement Agency to write scheduled prescriptions.
• Graduate of an accredited school of medicine or osteopathy with current ability to obtain a FLORIDA medical license
• Board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or other related specialty with a working knowledge of the principles of palliative medicine and symptom management.
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL OUR DEDICATED RECRUITER
AVERY POE 404-697-9753 OR E -MAIL