Hospice and Palliative Care Opening | Sacramento, CA
May 16, 2019
Sacramento, CA, United States
A well-established, non-profit community-based hospice organization is expanding its footprint and seeking a compassionate physician to provide hospice and/or palliative care.
• Opening due to increased volume of patients.
• Flexible work schedule – Part-time or full-time available.
• Collaborate with a team of 4 board certified physicians, a board-certified nurse practitioner, well-trained registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, knowledgeable medical social workers, compassionate spiritual care providers, hospice aides and volunteers.
• Responsibilities include: 3 weeks of inpatient consults; followed by 1 week of community-based hospice and palliative care.
• Experience all four seasons and unlimited summer and winter recreational opportunities including cycling/walking trails surrounded by natural protected habitats, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, kayaking, rafting, and nearby winter snow sports.
• Extraordinary farm-to-table dining options, professional sporting events, and first-class music and stage entertainment venues.
• Easy access to San Francisco, Napa/Sonoma wine country, Pacific Coast beaches, and Lake Tahoe and the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains.
• Exceptional higher education institutions – California State University, Drexel University, University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, University of California at Davis and UC Davis Medical Center.