Measurement and Quality
10 Reasons to Become a CAPC Member OrganizationAugust 1, 2014 | By CAPC Staff
The value of CAPC membership is a strong partnership between your organization and CAPC. Among the many benefits of membership, you and your organization will be able to take advantage of:
- Virtual Office Hours for “just in time,” small-group access to field leaders, whether you’re trying to improve team billing practices or implement palliative care in your ICU
- Ready-to-use tools and technical assistance for palliative care specialists and teams in all settings
- Clinical online training pathways for all frontline clinicians that integrate best practices with highly interactive skill-building. Generalist clinicians can receive CAPC Designation. Training is linked to CME/CEUs
- Operational skill-building for both well-established and new palliative care specialists. Training is linked to CME/CEUs
- Leadership support that focuses on a rapidly changing environment, including leveraging resources to increase efficiency, metrics needed to ensure impact and seamless adoption of best practices from other programs.
- Comparative data and reporting through the nation’s only repository of data on palliative care team characteristics and best practices – the National Palliative Care Registry™
- Convening opportunities, such as Special Interest Groups that let you collaborate with colleagues who share your interests and challenges
- Access to all CAPC web conferences
- Deep discounts for the Journal of Palliative Medicine and the CAPC Seminar
- If you join in 2014, you will save for two years!
To learn more and to join, click here.