Online Operational Courses for Palliative Care Teams
CAPC’s online CE curriculum provides training for palliative care leaders in program design (including both hospital and community palliative care), as well as key skills for strengthening the effectiveness of the palliative care team. Download a full list of CAPC's operational courses or choose from the list below. Download an overview of CAPC continuing education mission and policy to learn more.
Looking for clinical training? CAPC's clinical curriculum covers communication, pain and symptom management, caregiver support, and more.
Hospital Palliative Care Program Design
- Needs Assessment for the Hospital Palliative Care Program
- Hospital Palliative Care Program Design
- Building the Business Plan for Your Hospital Palliative Care Program
Community Palliative Care Program Design
- Introduction to Palliative Care in the Community
- Needs Assessment: Ensuring Successful Community- Based Palliative Care
- Office- Based Palliative Care Program Design
- Program Design for Palliative Care Delivered in the Home
- Building the Business Plan for Community-Based Palliative Care