Tuition & Enrollment
There are two ways to access Palliative Care Leadership Centers™ training and mentoring: You come to us . . . or we come to you. With a model and blended curriculum that is customized to your team and institution based on our needs assessment, you will work on the essentials for palliative care program growth and sustainability.
Depending on your needs, either can be a good option. Then we follow this with yearlong mentoring. PCLC training is offered year-round, and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you come to us:
Your team with have dedicated time together, away from all distractions.
- Per Team Enrollment: An enrollment fee of $10,000 per team of up to six team members
- Reduced Fee Enrollment: For institutions that include their finance person in the group training, we offer a reduced fee of $9,750 per team
- Larger Team Enrollment: PCLC training is also good for larger groups, for which there is an enrollment fee of $500 per each additional person after six
- PCLC teams that come to us will receive one year of CAPC membership at a 50% discount. (CAPC membership is required so that you can access necessary CAPC tools and resources)
If we come to you:
We can work closely with your full team, meet with your leadership, round with your program, speak at Grand Rounds, and work with you in your own setting.
- Pricing is based upon the specific needs of your team. Contact the PCLC of your choice to discuss this option
- If we come to you, you will receive one year of CAPC membership at a 50% discount. (CAPC membership is required so that you can access necessary CAPC tools and resources)
Need a boost?
- Available to teams within five years of completing their training
- Pricing and curriculum are based upon the specific needs of your team
- Contact your PCLC to discuss this option
Who should attend?
PCLC is a unique opportunity to take part in one of health care’s most successful interventions. We serve the needs of palliative care programs at every stage: new, restarting, refreshing, and mature.
Programs attending over five years ago are encouraged to attend a "booster" training.
Attendee teams consist two or more professionals involved in running the palliative care program, including physicians, nurses, social workers, and administrators. And you receive a discount if you enroll your financial manager.