CAPC Pre-Seminar Boot Camp
Boot Camp: Designing Palliative Care Programs in Community Settings
November 7, 2018 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Rosen Centre Hotel
Learn the nuts and bolts of community palliative care program design.
If you are planning to launch or are redesigning a community-based palliative care program, or if you recently launched a program and need solid, practical information to make sure it’s robust and sustainable, this interactive workshop is for you. Boot Camp's curriculum applies to programs in home, office/clinic, or long-term care settings and is relevant for programs regardless of the age or diagnosis of the patients the program serves.
What will you learn?
- Critical questions to ask as you design and implement your program
- How to design programs that respond to stakeholders' priorities and organizational realities
- The nuts and bolts of program design: who to serve, what services to offer, and how to staff the program
- Strategies that align business plans and payment models with program design
- Feasible approaches to gathering and using program data
- How to translate Boot Camp concepts into action and delineate next steps
- Resources and tools to support your ongoing efforts
Who should attend?
Boot Camp is for administrators and clinicians of all disciplines who are developing a community-based palliative care program or who have launched their program. Boot Camp's curriculum applies to programs in home, office, or long-term care settings and is relevant for programs regardless of the age or diagnosis of the patients the program serves.
"I was very pleasantly surprised by how much detailed, specific advice was presented at Boot Camp. Excellent speakers with timely information."
- Boot Camp attendee
Boot Camp 2017
Participants: Download Boot Camp Presentations