Building Your Community Program Curriculum
Studies show that people facing serious illness prefer to be in their own environment.
Palliative care in the community can be delivered at home, residential homes, long term care settings, outpatient clinics, individual clinics and office practices. The CAPC Community-Based Program Design curriculum helps the development of support systems and partnerships necessary to deliver this care in the community. The curriculum offers 5 courses to support the development of a needs assessment and the planning, development and implementation of a community-based program.
Take this Community-Based Program Design curriculum to receive free CME/CNE/CEs.
- Course 501: Introduction to Palliative Care in the Community
- Course 502: Needs Assessment: Ensuring Successful Community-Based Palliative Care
- Course 503A: Office-Based Palliative Care Program Design
- Course 503B: Program Design for Palliative Care Delivered in the Home
- Course 504: Building the Business Plan for Your Community-Based Palliative Care Program