Call for Poster Abstracts
Have you developed an innovative, sustainable, and high-quality model for palliative care service delivery? Share your work with the field at this year’s National Seminar!
CAPC is soliciting submissions for the annual Poster Session. The Poster Session is an opportunity for your work to be displayed and discussed among other professionals in the palliative care community. If accepted for display, all Seminar attendees will have an opportunity to speak with you about your poster and learn from your work during the Poster Session and Anniversary Reception, Thursday, November 14. Posters will also be displayed throughout Seminar and featured on CAPC’s website following the conference.
The review committee will consider:
- Creative, replicable approaches to overcoming common obstacles for the palliative care team
- Scientific posters that demonstrate cutting-edge research on palliative care delivery models
- Submissions from any discipline or specialty that apply to the content areas listed below
Authors are encouraged to read Writing Abstracts and Developing Posters for National Meetings.
Submissions will be accepted through 11:59 pm EST, Friday, July 19, 2019.
Topic Areas for Poster Submissions
- Addressing the needs of specific patient populations
- Advance care planning initiatives
- Best practices in pediatric palliative care
- Education initiatives
- Expanding the interdisciplinary team: creative staffing models
- Innovative collaboration models
- Leveraging technology (e.g., EHR design, team communication, telehealth)
- Measuring impact and value
- Palliative care in specific settings
- Program financing strategies
- Risk stratification and dosing services to need
- Strategic quality improvement
For more information on poster displays at the CAPC National Seminar, contact Derrick Sabater at 212-824-9578 or email@example.com.