Palliative Care Physician Job in Sedona - Cottonwood, Arizona
Northern Arizona Healthcare
Sedona – Cottonwood, AZ, United States, 86326
Join Northern Arizona Healthcare’s highly skilled and successful Palliative Care team.
- Physicians & community truly embrace Palliative Care and Advance Care planning
- Primarily outpatient; no admissions or overnight inpatient call
- Robust hospice services provided by third parties
- Teaching residents, medical students & advanced practitioners, if desired
- Research available
Northern Arizona Healthcare is the region's largest healthcare organization serving more than 700,000 people and is the healthcare provider and employer of choice.
- Verde Valley Medical Center has ranked in the top 5% of hospitals in the U.S. as reported by Healthgrades for 5 years in a row.
- Verde Valley Medical Center's Community Care Network is recognized by Amerinet as a Healthcare Achievement Award winner for quality, patient care delivery and patient satisfaction
Live in Sedona or Cottonwood, Arizona (in the Verde Valley near Flagstaff)
- 265 sunny days with high desert climate
- Great entertainment, shopping, vineyards, restaurants & outdoor recreation
- Named a Top 10 U.S. Travel Destination
- Surrounded by 2 national forests and mountains on all sides