Palliative Care Physician to join team in Tulsa, OK
August 7, 2019
Ascension St. John Medical Center
Tulsa, OK, United States
We are currently recruiting a Palliative Care specialist to join our Hospitalist service at St. John's Medical Center.
• One BC/BE in hospice and palliative medicine palliative care physician is needed to join our inpatient palliative care team
• Fellowship training in Palliative Medicine or experience/training pathway is required
• M.D. or D.O. degree from an approved LCME medical school and satisfactory completion of an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency program from an ACGME accredited program
• Practice full-spectrum palliative care consults, including symptom management, goals of care, and working on an interdisciplinary team
• Full support team including APRN, nursing, social work, chaplains, pharmacy, nutrition, and physical therapy
• Week on/week off schedule, 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Sunday
• Paid after-hours back up call during week on
• Employed through hospitalist program and eligible for group bonus and moonlighting opportunities through hospitalist program
• Supervising internal medicine and family medicine residents with employed faculty position for department of internal medicine (if approved by academic institution)
• Participate in plans to expand to ambulatory setting
Please send your current CV if you are interested in learning more, thank you.
We are unable to sponsor Visa candidates.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (918) 748-1326
- Apply online: http://www.stjohnhealthsystem.com
- Attn: Bonnie Barton