Palliative Care Physician - Indianapolis, IndianaMay 7, 2019
Community Health Network
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Community Physician Network is seeking a Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician to join our compassionate palliative care team. This full-time position will entail providing patient care and consultative services primarily in an outpatient setting within our Cancer Center and Center for Advanced Heart Care clinics. This role will be located primarily on the campus of Community Hospital North in Indianapolis and will report to the Medical Director of Hospice and Palliative Care.
This opportunity includes:
• Generous, market-competitive salary & benefits, including incentives, paid CME
• A dedicated, compassionate interdisciplinary team
• Core hours Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
• Robust, single EMR (EPIC)
• Physician-led organization and one of the first health networks in the nation to implement a Center for Physician Well-being & professional Development
• Community physicians rank #1 nationally in patient satisfaction
Community’s Palliative Care Services: focused on education, decision making and symptom management. Community Health Network’s Palliative Care program provides multi-disciplinary care to patients facing complex symptoms, pain, psychological, and spiritual issues. Through our unique program, the most comprehensive of its kind in Indiana, improved coordination of care and better management of symptoms is possible. Our goal is to make a meaningful difference in how an illness is managed so that patients can get back to focusing on what is important in their lives.
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Hospice and Palliative Medicine and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, and 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (317) 621-1999
- Apply online: https://www.ecommunity.com/careers/jobs/physician-palliative-care-1900020
- Attn: Sarah Holland