PALLIATIVE MEDICINE PHYSICIAN: HOSPICE OPPORTUNITY in the VALLEY of the SUN!April 15, 2019
Sun City West, AZ, United States
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Growing Hospice Program Seeks Enthusiastic Caring Physician
to join us at Banner Del E. Web Medical Center in Sun City West, AZ.
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care networks and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advance practice providers, has a new opening to join our team of Professionals in Phoenix Metro’s growing west valley at Banner Del E. Web Medical Center (BDWMC).
The candidate hired will be a dedicated professional with strong clinical and administrative skills and experience. This is an expanding service line and coordinates with Banner Medical Group inpatient program, working with facilities for educational opportunities, community presentations and professional organizations. Primary responsibilities include providing services for Hospice and home-based Palliative Care patients, including Hospice certifications as well inpatient consults in the west valley.
Requirements, features and schedule, includes:
• Board Certification with CAQ in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
• Fellowship trained, experience in Hospice/Palliative Care preferred
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work collaboratively with care teams
• Work schedule: M-F (8a-5p)
• Call Schedule rotates with existing providers, includes one weekend day 1-2 times per month
• Ability to supervise two NPs
• Desire and enthusiasm to help grow clinic outreach efforts to educate patients and families
Banner Del E. Web Medical Center in Sun City West, AZ has 404-beds including 24 Medical ICU beds with low acuity patients managed by Hospitalists. With over 600 physicians on staff, BDWMC is the eighth largest hospital in the Valley and has earned the Joint Commissions Seal of Approval for accreditation by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety in hospitals. In addition, BDWMC is nationally certified by the Joint Commission as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
• Competitive salary
• Sign on bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Paid malpractice
• Paid CME
• 401K plan with 4% match after 1 year
• Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (970) 810-2075
- Apply online: http://www.bannerdocs.com
- Attn: Karen Height