Palmetto Health USC Medical Group is recruiting a Hospice and Palliative Medicine PhysicianApril 14, 2019
Palmetto Health USC Medical Group
Columbia, SC, United States
Palmetto Health USC Medical Group, located in Columbia, SC is currently recruiting a Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician to join its Palliative Care Team. Board Certified. Fellowship trained preferred, but not mandatory.
• Integrated Palliative Medicine team includes physicians, advanced practice providers, social workers and chaplains
• Provide inpatient consultations in our care facilities – Prisma Health Richland, Prisma Health Baptist, and Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge
• Practice part time at outpatient facility in a couple locations
• Typical schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm; NO CALL responsibility
• Teaching fellows, family and internal medicine Residents through the University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine.
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth in the field
• This is an employed opportunity with a Competitive Package that may include: Sign-on Bonus, Base Salary + Potential Productivity Bonus, Paid Medical Malpractice, Retirement Plan, Relocation Expenses, CME Allowance, etc.
• An academic appointment is available, based on qualifications and experience.
Geographically located in the center of the state, Columbia is South Carolina's capital and home to most every amenity expected of a metropolitan area. From SEC sports to beautiful rivers and parks to shopping and dining, Columbia offers something for every age and interest. We also are located only a couple of hours from some of the most spectacular beaches and the lush Blue Ridge Mountains.