Palliative Care Physician - Hackensack University Medical Center - Hackensack, NJApril 5, 2019
Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack, NJ, United States
PALLIATIVE CARE PHYSICIAN
Hackensack Univity Medical Center
Hackensack Meridian Health seeks a fellowship trained, BC/BE Palliative Care Physician. The successful candidate will provide palliative care consultations in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
• Provide palliative care consultation services
• Consult with the primary physician and the interdisciplinary team to establish a written plan of care
• Facilitate access to appropriate supportive care services
• Education of staff and coworkers
• Participation in on-call coverage with the interdisciplinary team
• Adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff, and the organization
Qualified candidate must be BC/BE in Hospice/Palliative Medicine with experience beyond board certification is a plus. Superior organizational, communication and leadership skills expected. Prior experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team preferred but not required.
In addition to our collegial work environment, we offer a highly competitive compensation package and benefits plan.
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV to:
732-751-3577 or 732-890-9339
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
HACKENSACK MERIDIAN HEALTH
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V