Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant - Palliative Care MedicineApril 2, 2019
Care New England
Warwick, RI, United States
Consider joining our palliative care team at Care New England (CNE) – a fully integrated health system serving Providence, Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts – and with the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University. We offer competitive compensation with a rich benefits package.
• Opening for nurse practitioner or physician assistant, palliative care experience preferred
• Based at Kent Hospital with some rotation to Women & Infants and Butler Hospitals; potential opportunity for rotation to two outpatient clinics
• 90% clinical/10% teaching (medical students, residents, nurses)
• Participate in patient consultation, family meetings and establishing goals of care
• Collaborative geriatric and palliative medicine teams, both with advanced care providers
• Weekday schedule; future potential for weekend call
• Competitive compensation with a rich benefits package
Located just south of Providence, Kent Hospital has 350 beds and is the largest community hospital in Rhode Island. We are affiliated with Care New England health system – a three hospital system based in Providence – and with the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University.
Providence combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. One hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven and three hours from New York City – the city is home to a number of higher education institutions including Brown University, Johnson & Wales, Providence College and the Rhode Island School of Design.