Hospice Team Physician Minneapolis/St Paul MNMarch 5, 2019
Allina Health Home Services
Minneapolis, MN, United States
At Allina Health, we are fortunate to have a large Hospice program serving patients throughout Minnesota with an average patient census of 700. Our well-supported Hospice team is looking to add an additional Hospice Physician to the 5 MD's on staff currently. We are seeking a passionate and strong Physician to direct and guide our interdisciplinary Hospice teams.
Allina Hospice is growing; seeking additional hospice team physicians to join our group of 5 MDs and 3 NPs.
• A mixture of IDT attendance and collaboration with our mature hospice teams
• Patient centered care with consultations (housecalls) for chronic and acute management of patient's symptoms or goals of care
• Attending at the JA Wedum Residential Hospice is in rotation.
• Call is in rotation.
We are seeking:
• Board certification in hospice/palliative medicine is desired but also seeking IM/FP/Geriatric providers with a history and skill set for chronic disease management as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Allina Hospice is a great place to work. We have a strong mature program along with strong administrative support for our exciting vision of what hospice and palliative care should be and can become. Our Physicians participate in the process of program and system development as well as leadership initiatives.
For additional information, contact Caitlin Braulick at 612-262-4573 or Caitlin.Braulick@alllina.com
- E-mail: Caitlin.Braulick@alllina.com
- Phone: (612) 262-4573
- Apply online: https://jobs.allinahealth.org/job/saint-paul/hospice-physician/1378/10819187
- Attn: Caitlin Braulick