Palliative Care PhysicianFebruary 19, 2019
St. Louis, MO, United States
Palliative Care Physician
Offering Support and Comfort Through Serious Illness
Mercy Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Palliative Medicine Physician to join an established group at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Our Palliative Care team is Joint Commission Certified and has been serving the St. Louis community for 15 years.
This Opportunity Includes:
• Palliative medicine consultation and education for our inpatient and outpatient clinical programs.
• Well-established clinic integration with Mercy Specialists.
• Great work/life balance and flexible scheduling; Only 1:8 Call
• A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic Physicians.
• Teaching Opportunities with Mercy’s own Palliative Care Fellows, as well as Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residents.
• A collaborative multidisciplinary team, including Nurse Practitioners and Social Workers, that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients.
• System-wide Epic EMR.
• Integrated health system employment with a competitive income guarantee.
• Comprehensive benefits, CME, Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy is committed to serving more patients and building healthier communities. As part of our team, you’ll experience a collaborative and advanced infrastructure with all the support you need to focus on patients.
Mercy, a three-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (314) 364-3840
- Attn: Megan Sievers, MHA / Physician Recruiter